Hi there, here I am investigating about how to implement Oracle Web Services and preparing for a consulting on the Oracle Portal solution.
I’m about to quit my online pdf readings, but I remembered the blog (again)
Here’s my playlist for this week
- Tindersticks: Can Our Love’s «Sweet Release» (the 8+ minutes real thing) [crooner alt]
- The Warlocks: Phoenix Album’s «Hurricane Heart Attack» [plain good retro rock with attitude]
- Lanterna: Sand’s «Windward» [cool instrumental desert rock]
- Yo La Tengo: I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One’s «Autumn Sweater» [great post psych pop track from Indie’s prime band, listen to the bass line, the percussion and keyboards… another Tomorrow Never Knows influencee… from the beginning]
- The Decemberists: Picaresque’s «16 Military Wives» [kind of indie anthemic parade track in this great and -as usual- very literate album]
- Gallygows: Give It To Her’s «Mer-lines» [my first encounter with this (I don’t know if they’re still working] spanish, english-lyrics indie band, sounds great]
- Izz: Ampersand Vol 1’s: «Ancient Memory» [stylish progressive pop/rock from our prog friends. We haven’t received this album from them yet]
Also I’m still listening to Fritz Doddy’s «A Feeling Of Far», have bought the spanish band Los Planetas «vs La Ley De La Gravedad» fine album. And hooked by «Scarborough Fair» and «Cat’s In The Cradle» tunes… (specially a solo live version of Art Garfunkel for the first one, and an acordion-based version of Ricky Scaggs for the second one).
Stay in touch, stay cool…